Average Temperatures in Leninbad, Russia
- The annual mean temperature in Leninbad, Russia is mild at 14.4 degrees Celsius (58 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 28.6 °C (51.5°F) which is a moderate range.
- July is the warmest month (very hot) having an average temperature of 28.3 degrees Celsius (82.94 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is slightly cold having an average temperature of -0.3 degrees Celsius (31.46 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Leninbad
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Leninbad Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Leninbad
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 461.4 kms (286.7 miles) WNW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 246 kms (152.9 miles) WSW
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 539.9 kms (335.5 miles) WSW
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 200.9 kms (124.9 miles) SSW
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 312.9 kms (194.4 miles) SW
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 440 kms (273.4 miles) SW
- Termez, Russia - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSW
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 448.9 kms (279 miles) SSW
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) SW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) S
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 548.5 kms (340.8 miles) S