| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leninbad in May is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 17.2mm (0.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Leninbad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Leninbad, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Leninbad:
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 461.4 kms (286.7 miles) WNW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 246 kms (152.9 miles) WSW
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 539.9 kms (335.5 miles) WSW
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 200.9 kms (124.9 miles) SSW
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 312.9 kms (194.4 miles) SW
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 440 kms (273.4 miles) SW
- Termez, Russia - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSW
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 448.9 kms (279 miles) SSW
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) SW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) S
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 548.5 kms (340.8 miles) S